Do you have a silverfish problem?
Been noticing some chew marks on your clothes in your closet. Do your books have evidence of something chewing on them. If you are not seeing moths then more likely it is Silverfish.
Check out Big Al the Bug Man's tips for silverfish control.
Silverfish are usually found in closets, cabinets and attics. These are the places you want to concentrate on. Place the Dekko silverfish paks in these areas and you will see your problem clear up. Residual treatment will also keep new problems at bay. Did you know silverfish are preyed upon by Brown recluse spiders. Another reason not to have these guys living in your house!
- Long lasting dust
- Contains boric acid
- Indoor and outdoor crack and crevice use
- Kills ants, wasps and hornets, silverfish, spiders, scorpions
- Treat weepholes and window seals.
- Inside & perimeter use
- Broad spectrum insecticide controls variety of crawling & flying insects
- Long lasting residual 3 to 4 months
- Treat areas where insects can get in to house ie,weepholes,window sills
- Use 1/2 oz. To a gallon of water for light infestations
- 1 oz. To a gallon for heavier infestations or longer residual life.
- For the control of silverfish
- Place 2 to 3 paks in infested areas such as: Closets, drawers, bookcases, attic and under house
- Please follow all label directions for use, storage and disposal
- Deltamethrin is active ingredient
- 3 to 4 months residual activity
- Controls roaches, ants spiders, beetles, silverfish,termites and carpenter bees and ants
- Follow label directions for use, storage and disposal
- Boric acid is active ingredient
- Is water proof up to 4 inches
- Use around perimeter and attic for roaches, ants, silverfish and more
- Follow all directions