Do you have a fly and/or gnat problem?
Check out Big Al the Bug Man's tips for fly and gnat control
Small flies and gnats in the house are usually coming from the drains in the house. Cleaning the drains with Drain Gel will help this. If you are finding flies and gnats in your cafe or restaurant you can use the bio mop to wash the floors and drains, the organic material that these flies and gnats live on will disappear and so will the problem. Now, if that is not where they are coming from then you will need to check all the living plants in the house or office to see if that's the problem. The plants will need to have the moisture in the soil completely dry before you water them or you will continue to see the gnats.
- Use in residential and commercial kitchens and bathrooms
- Removes organic material and grease from floors where flies, gnats breed
- Follow label directions for use, storage and disposal
- Inside & perimeter use
- Broad spectrum insecticide controls variety of crawling & flying insects
- Long lasting residual 3 to 4 months
- Treat areas where insects can get in to house ie,weepholes,window sills
- Use 1/2 oz. To a gallon of water for light infestations
- 1 oz. To a gallon for heavier infestations or longer residual life.
- Use in residential and commercial kitchens and baths to remove organic material and grease that breed flies and gnats
- Removes noxious odors and improves drain flow
- Safe for all types of plumbing
- Follow all label directions for use, storage and disposal